Saturday, April 21, 2007

No, I don't have a tattoo.

Contrary to what some of my friends think, I do not have a tattoo anywhere on my body. I don't know why but they think I must have a tattoo hidden somewhere. And no, you people are not allowed to check all over me. The thing is I'm not scared of tattoos. In fact, I've always wanted one since I was 18. It's just that I have yet to come across a design that suits me. Hey, we are talking about something permanent on my skin here aye. It's not like one can erase a tattoo off easily if he doesn't like it later down the road.

I've been watching Miami Ink quite a bit on TV (Discovery Travel and Living, I think). It's a behind-the-scenes look at life in a Miami tattoo parlour. The show is highly addictive and boy, are those tattoo artists talented. Miami Ink really makes me want to get a tattoo or become a tattoo artist.

For those of you who love tattoos but are too afraid of having them on your body, you might want to consider the clothings from Space Monkeys. Check out their Tattoo'd Clothings, full body shirts that will make you look like you have tattoos all over your body and then there's their detachable tattoo sleeves that you pull up your arms to give the illusion of a full sleeve tattoos. Nice!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me check you IZ!

Let me check!

Anonymous said...

I had a flower around my navel four years ago. Thinking of having another tattoo near my ankle.

Anonymous said...

IZ: U got no tattoo meh? Wa lao eh go get lah.

Anonymous said...

didn't know you watch miami ink too!

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong: I'll be nice this time. We BOTH check IZ out okie.

Anonymous said...

me afraid of pain. no tattoo for me.

Anonymous said...

He doesn't have lah... I've checked.

Oooops.


LOL.

Joking.

Anonymous said...

Giselle: This type of thing must be done alone. I go first. ;oP

Anonymous said...

Are there really good tattoo shops/artists in Singapore?

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...