Little Plastic Men is a cute name for a really wonderful website that is dedicated to the popular table top game, Subbuteo. I played Subbuteo as a kid and I fondly remember the times when I had to superglue my players who unfortunately had their bodies snapped off from their bottom because me and my mates accidentally stepped on them. Those were the days before computer games took over our lives.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Little Plastic Men
Little Plastic Men is a cute name for a really wonderful website that is dedicated to the popular table top game, Subbuteo. I played Subbuteo as a kid and I fondly remember the times when I had to superglue my players who unfortunately had their bodies snapped off from their bottom because me and my mates accidentally stepped on them. Those were the days before computer games took over our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!
A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...
-
Everyone is aware about AWARE (Association of Women for Action and Research) nowadays. Everyone is talking about it - uncles, aunties, the ...
-
Many have requested that I do this so here it is, me doing Jack Johnson's lovely little number, Gone. Video above. You can check out J...
No comments:
Post a Comment