Thursday, April 12, 2007

Koichi Toyama wants to run for Governor of Japan


YouTube Link

I laughed until I cried. Seriously. This video is that funny. Koici Toyama is a musician who recently ran for elections to be the Governor of Japan. No surprise that he lost. The incumbent governor Shintaro Ishihara was reelected as Tokyo governor. I think we need someone like him to run for elections here in Singapore. Don't think he will ever win (I hope he doesn't since he wants to destroy the nation) but at least he is way funnier than any of our politicians and I'm sure he has lots to say about our ministers' pay hike.

(via MeFi)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur blog is surely the best in singapore, jb n some say batam man! this video is the bomb!

Anonymous said...

I will vote for him.

Anonymous said...

no wonder he lost because he said he hates the majority.

Anonymous said...

I think the crazy guy is looking for a date.

Anonymous said...

Best line-

"If you choose by majority vote, of course the majority wins."

Anonymous said...

if i get elected they will be terrified.

i myself will be terrified.

lol!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! We need someone like him in Singapore!

Anonymous said...

did he just asked people to phone him? hehe.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed his speech.

Anonymous said...

I wonder what people in Tokyo and Japanese in general think of the chap.

He sure is entertaining to me.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he drank too much sake.

Anonymous said...

His ideas are really scary but somehow he just comes across as funny than someone who should be taken seriously. And nice middle finger at the end! Haaa!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...