Friday, April 06, 2007

Japanese Bruce Willis Impersonator


YouTube Link

I learned three things after watching this video which is a remake of a scene from Die Hard 2 I think. First, the Japanese dude must have been a big Bruce Willis fan. Second, he loves the Die Hard films and third, I think he wants to be a Hollywood action hero. I'm not too sure of his Bruce Willis impersonation skills but I bet he must be super damn excited to know that the latest installment of Die Hard is coming to cinemas. Check out his blog in Japanese and this clip of him doing a scene in Die Hard 1.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...