Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hiking in the Central Catchment Reserve

Shyue Chou has some really exciting posts about hiking in the Central Catchment Reserve in Singapore. After reading them, I'm really excited to try it out. Finally something exciting to do in Singapore. Maybe the weekend. Links to all his posts here. He also has a nice guide for those of you who are planning to hike in the reserve. For example, he says one of the most important things is don't go with girly men, whiners and people with ego problems. If you have questions, don't hesitate to email him and show him some love too aye.

3 comments:

None said...

Wah...confirm i saw them on last saturday morning during my Venus trail hike. Hur hur hur

Im not so siao-on, was there for photography and the tree-top walk. :)

i was commenting to my gf,

"wah look at that hardcore hiker, jungle hat and everything...power"

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Dude, do go! I would love to see it from your point of view. And from the lenses of your camera!

Phew! I was the dude in jeans and blue shirt!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Thanks IZ for featuring this.

You know what? I have a few friends who are really girly men. Why? Basically, the girls I know described these girly men (friends of mine) as having to be hand-held while crossing the road as they only waddle across slowly! The girls feared for them!

I can think of two straight off but I can't mention their names. Not that they will beat me up or anything!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...