Thursday, May 24, 2007

Brand Ambassador IZ Reloaded part 2

San Street

Nice! Anyway my sponsor San Street - the people who pay me so that I can wear cool clothes everyday - have informed me that they are moving their website to a new server. I think cause Singnet sucks. So for the time being, if you want to head to their website, click here and check out that cool banner on the right. Anyway this is my first time looking at the Zero Hour logo. It's so damn cool.

Some of you readers have been asking me if I lost weight. My lovely friend Ju back in Sydney thinks so too.

Ju: What happened to you? I saw the picture of you modeling the cool white T-shirt by your sponsor. You look so thin sweet?

IZ: Singapore hasn't been treating me well.

Ju: Come on. I'm sure you have ladies who feed you pretty well.

IZ: What? Neh. There ain't many Sheilas over here that can cook well you know mate. Anyway I was sick recently and then the dengue I had the last time. Never got back the weight that I lost. I'll try to eat more and carry some weights.

Ju: Poor thing. Maybe you can go get some weight gain company or a gym to sponsor you.

IZ: What a good idea!

Ahem. Are you companies listening?


Previously: Brand Ambassador IZ Reloaded (News Release plus FAQ)

11 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

CONGRATS dude!

Anonymous said...

Eat more IZ!

Anonymous said...

ok lah, as long as u not fat.

Anonymous said...

The ZeroHour logo looks fierce man!!

Anonymous said...

Comparing that pic to your previous pics, yes you lost weight.

Come over. I can't cook that well but my mum cooks some delicious meals. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Ah, finally you're on their webby.

Anonymous said...

Ya man that logo rocks.

Anonymous said...

iz: i can cook very well!

Anonymous said...

How heavy are you? Your height?

;o)

Anonymous said...

it has been a long time since i heard someone use the word "sheila" mate. lol

Anonymous said...

one of d sheilas (ME) + top bloke (IZ)

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...