Monday, May 21, 2007

Excuse me are you the blogger?

I woke up super early today at 6am even though by body was aching after my first tennis session in 4 years yesterday because I was real hungry and had a craving for McDonald's Big Breakfast. So got out of bed, washed up and headed off to the nearest McDonald's. Once I reached there, I ordered a Big Breakfast.

McDonald's dude: Excuse me are you the blogger?

Me: Blogger? *with the shock look

McDonald's dude: Yes, you the blogger right? Is Reloaded or Izzy Reloaded? (That's how he pronounced it)

Me: It's I.Z. Reloaded not Issss or Izzy. *with a laugh

McDonald's dude: Oh.

Me: How did you recognise me?

McDonald's dude: You look familiar mah and I think I recognised your cap.

The first person I meet in the morning is my blog reader! Ha! I think I need a new cap.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he is not one of your stalkers.

Anonymous said...

Someone play tennis I see.

;o)

Go get a new cap from your sponsor. Hehehe... I'm sure they have caps right?

Anonymous said...

After 4 years? Can still hit balls or not? Hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Your cap is famous!

Anonymous said...

>The first person I meet in the morning is my blog reader!

Not bad what!!! Got reader serve you breakfast somemore! Hahahaha!

But I think if the person is a chiobu better.

Anonymous said...

haha... interesting!!!

change CAp? San Street?

mooiness said...

Damn, I've been pronouncing it as "isss-reloaded" as well. Now I know otherwise. :)

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

That's because you rock, dude!

Anonymous said...

6am! are you alright? :P

Anonymous said...

Go get new caps from your sponsor!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Isssss Reloaded!

Anonymous said...

IZ: but I always preferred to call you Izzy. sounds nicer.

Anonymous said...

yup too bad it wasn't a hot girl.

Anonymous said...

ooooh, so i see the cap i got you has become your trademark huh... it looks like it badly needs a wash though...

Anonymous said...

IZ: He didn't ask for an autograph?

Anonymous said...

no free meal? lol

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm famous now. I'm the McDonald's dude.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...