Friday, May 18, 2007

A Guided Tour of Wembley

Watch this short BBC video clip of an interview with the architect who designed the new Wembley stadium. It's a thing of beauty aye. The £757m stadium holds 90,000 spectators and will host the FA Cup Final between newly crowned Premier League Champions Manchester United and second placed Chelsea tomorrow. I think it will be cracker of a game. Chelsea has some injury worries so I expect Manchester United to win this one. A 2-1 scoreline and a double for United!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya I hread Mourinho wanna play his reserve goalie as striker! Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

I also think Man Yoo will win.

Anonymous said...

The old Wembley was an amazing stadium. The new one will be even more amazing. I can't wait for the England-Brazil game to be played there.

Anonymous said...

penalty shoot outs, chelsea to win!

Anonymous said...

Win Jose Mourinho be sacked if he lose this game?

I.Z. Reloaded said...

There are some rumours that he will leave Chelsea. I really believe that the Chelsea board was out looking for a new replacement but they haven't found anyone better than him. I think he will stick with Chelsea for one more season. If he does leave, I would prefer him to manage England. I hate McLaren.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...