Sunday, May 27, 2007

Interview with The PR 2.0 Universe.com

Recently I gave a super duper exclusive interview to The PR 2.0 Universe.com about my now not so secret plans of ruling the world. Doh! From The PR 2.0 Universe.com:
Q. How do you feel about your blog being labeled “a marketing platform” by San Street?

A. I’m happy with it because it shows that blogs have come of age, and that companies are starting to regard them as an important marketing tool or platform. I’m not saying that every blogger should start pursuing sponsorships, but I think as a blogger and publisher, it is always satisfying to know that you can make a difference – not only to your readers, but also to the companies that want you to help them market their products.

Q. How many brands do you think a blogger can effectively represent at any one point of time?

A. Ha! Well, David Beckham represents quite a few brands doesn’t he? I don’t think there’s any limit for a blogger seriously but he or she must try not to be seen as overselling because having too many ads and other marketing messages on his blog may put off readers. For me personally, three is the optimal number of brands I can represent effectively.

Related:
Brand Ambassador IZ Reloaded (News Release plus FAQ)
Brand Ambassador IZ Reloaded Part 2

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...