Friday, June 08, 2007

New hair, same old me!

I was talking to my dear friend Shyller about my new haircut (see pic on the left).

Shy: I kinda miss your long hair already.

IZ: Oh you do? I thought you prefer guys with short hair?

Shy: Well you have the bad boy look with that long hair of yours. I like!

IZ: Ha!

Shy: Ok lah, I actually love your new hairstyle too. The shaved sides look pretty cool. Now with this short and neat hairstyle, you'd be perfect when I bring you home to see my parents.

IZ: Ha! You mean with long hair, you won't bring me home to see your parents?

Shy: With that long hair, I will only bring you home when my parents are not around - when NO ONE is around. Kekeke.

IZ: Behave girl. Behave. Your new girlfriend won't be too happy.

Shy: You not going to tell the whole world now that I'm lesbian right?

IZ: Oooops.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

*grabs and kisses IZ

See... I'm BI SEXUAL ok!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Someone cut his hair!!! Nice.

Anonymous said...

Shy a lesbian? What a waste. I heard from IZ, she's a babe.

Anonymous said...

arghhh.. that pic of urs!

electrifying lah!!

Anonymous said...

lesbianism is the in-thing nowadays.
i'm lesbian too, well, i shift from gals to guys depending on my mood so that makes me bi-sexual.

shy: welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

u cut ur hair? y? y? y?

Anonymous said...

i've always preferred u in short hair.

Anonymous said...

Nice hair cut dude.

Anonymous said...

I lurve the new look!

Anonymous said...

Shy: Stop kissing IZ! His mine.. all mine! Muahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Shy hot babe meh? Got pic or not?

Anonymous said...

Ah bisexual.. still ok. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

nice pic iz.

Anonymous said...

Cute! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Myra: No, he's not yours! *Grabs IZ and runs away with him to another country far far away from all the rabid fangirls.

Anonymous said...

You ladies are wasting your time. IZ is gay!

Anonymous said...

Shy's a hottie! She's on IZ's friendster.

Anonymous said...

gaylord: no he is not! shooooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Shy: I know what you mean by the bad boy look. He has the look when he has long hair. Dangerous in an attractive way.

Anonymous said...

IZ IS NOT CUTE!

HE IS FUCKING UGLY!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE ARE BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...