Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Presenting the San Street Contest Winners

Yesterday, I had a blast meeting the two winners of the t-shirt contest I held previously. I met them at San Street's Extreme Shop at Suntec City where I presented them with the t-shirts of their choice and then we did a photoshoot.

Congrats firstly to Sailesh...

Sailesh

who wins this cool t-shirt by Action Ladfigure Inc.

And also congrats to the other winner, Zabby...

Zabby

She wins this lovely t-shirt by Extreme Gal.

Here are both them together, looking all so cool!

Sailesh and Zabby

Sailesh and me...

Sailesh and IZ Reloaded

I'm wearing a t-shirt from Extreme.

Zabby and me...

Zabby and IZ Reloaded

More photos from the shoot here.

If you like the t-shirts you see here, do check out San Street. Their main outlet is at Suntec City and the other is at Queensway Shopping Center. Address here.

Disclosure: I'm a Brand Ambassador of San Street, the sole distributor of Extreme, Action Ladfigure and Zero Hour streetwear clothing lines in Singapore. San Street is also a main sponsor of this blog.

Previously:
T-shirt Contest Winners
Contest: Win a free t-shirt!

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Zabby. Does she have a blog?

Anonymous said...

Got photoshoot somemore! I like your tshirt IZ.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that she gets to lean so close to IZ.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics dude! Too bad I did not win. Anymore contest??

Anonymous said...

IZ: Who's that gal with you at the after party? She looks hot with the specs! Ha!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots! esp the one with you laughing while zabby makes a funny face... I also like the "leg" shots of you and Sailesh.

Anonymous said...

wats zabby's blog url?

Anonymous said...

Sailesh has this really cheeky smile man.

Anonymous said...

Got afterparty too? Wow! IZ, u look like u were so high in that pic or is it coz got chiobus beside u liao.

Anonymous said...

cool pics! love them!!!

Anonymous said...

Myra: Mee too! But jealous is an understatement. Hmmph.

Anonymous said...

no pics of iz n zabby hugging, kissing, etc?

lol

Anonymous said...

I want the t-shirt and take picture with IZ!!!!

Anonymous said...

xXx said...

IZ: Who's that gal with you at the after party? She looks hot with the specs! Ha!!

--------------

Looks like him! Is that his sister?

Anonymous said...

Damn it I din win

Anonymous said...

missed the previous contest... do one more iz.

Anonymous said...

She's definitely not his sister!

Anonymous said...

I lost too :o(

Dina Putri Salat said...

SAILESH!! Surprisingly, you're looking good here!!

Sarah said...

Those shirt designs are really cool. Especially the one you're wearing IZ.

Anonymous said...

wonderfull dezines. Kool

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...