Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Transformers Singapore Gala Premiere tonight!

I was surfing a few forums and found this post by a gal who wants to buy a pair of tickets to the Transformers Gala Premiere for $60! From ohgenki:
Urgently seeking for 1 pair of Transformers Gala Premiere Tickets showing on 27th June at The Cathay. Willing to pay up to 60bucks. Please PM or email poonweilin@hotmail.com

thanks!
So if any of you want to make $60, you can sell your tickets to her. I won't be selling mine. Yup, that's right. I will be at the Transformers Gala Premiere at The Cathay tonight! I will take some pictures and post a review of the movie tomorrow. Damn, I'm so excited. I have to make sure that I don't scream in the cinema every time a Transformer appears on screen. But then again? Who cares. SCREAMS!

I'm also thinking if I should attend the Gala wearing the Optimus Prime voice changing helmet. I saw it at Toys R Us recently. It looks damn cool man. Here's a video of the helmet in action:


YouTube Link

I've always wanted to walk the streets as Optimus Prime. Hehe. And talking about the helmet, I thought this is funny. From the Hasbro Optimus Prime Helmet product page:
The ultimate headgear for any OPTIMUS PRIME fan, strap on this awesome helmet and rule the galaxy — or your living room! — with awesome electronic features! Three different modes let you make your voice sound like a robot, hear conversion sounds of OPTIMUS PRIME changing from a truck to a robot and back again, or hear OPTIMUS PRIME movie battle phrases like, “I am OPTIMUS PRIME!” “The DECEPTICONS must be stopped!” and three more! Easy-to-adjust straps allow you to fit the helmet comfortably on your head.

Adjusts to fit head sizes ages 5 through adult.

3 AA Batteries Included

CAUTION: This is not a protective Device
"This is not a protective device." Hahaha! Now, which stupid motorist will wear this as a helmet?


Update: Pics of the Gala Premiere plus review of the movie here.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will that be one of your girlie screams IZ?

Anonymous said...

me, no tickets to the gala premiere... sigh... will just have to watch the movie tomorrow like most singaporeans.

Anonymous said...

Wear the helmet to the premiere IZ!

Anonymous said...

Never invite me huh

Anonymous said...

IZ: I would wear it as a helmet while riding a bike.

:oP

Anonymous said...

How much the Optimus Prime helmet cost?

Anonymous said...

Dude I pay you $120 for the two tickets you have. Want?

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the gala premiere IZ.

Anonymous said...

The girl in the helmet is cute and funny.

Anonymous said...

I bought mine for the weekend. Can't believe it is finally here.

Anonymous said...

IZ: Scream and shout out loud the name of each Transformer when it appears.

Anonymous said...

Hope the movie isn't a disappointment or else I will never forgive Michael Bay.

Anonymous said...

Wah gala premiere! I also wana go.

Anonymous said...

Shy, I wld like to hear IZ's girlie screams.

Anonymous said...

the Cathay tonight? i go look for you.. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I can imagine you getting all excited in the cinema Z.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...