Monday, June 11, 2007

We are all Shrek people!

izjamiepreshrek

I just realised today that a lot of my mates have the Shrek ears from McDonald's. One of my SQ mates, Jamie (that's her above) has them too and after looking at a pic of me that I photoshopped to make me look like an ogre, she told me that she would like to look like one too.

So I spent a couple of minutes and transform her into an ogre just like me. Presenting Shrek and Fiona version 4.0...

izjamieshrek

Ain't Photoshop wonderful?! Yay! We are both Shrek people now!

15 comments:

zinc said...

soooo cute!!!!

sweetsandra said...

the two of u look good together in green - can go get married as an ogre couple.

Boywonder said...

Hahaha! Ur fren looks so different! You made her really fat.

Anonymous said...

she's quite cute

ANG said...

SIA Girl.. can intro? Hehehe.

xXx said...

Dude, you look more like Incredible Hulk.

Gina said...

You look so fat an cuddly!!!!

Nice!

Gaylord said...

IZ: I get turned on easily by green men with funny ears.

Cherilyn said...

U shld consider going out wearing the Shrek ears.

Lord Kimbo said...

Jamie is hot!!!

Sir Thomas said...

That's funny mate.

Honky Tong said...

Jamie chio!

pinkdior said...

iz: i sent u my shrek ears pic!

someone said...

Gaylord:I get turned on easily by hilarious men like you!! XD

Mr Big said...

Go get married and show us some ogre kids.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis