Thursday, June 14, 2007

Normal service will resume today

Pardon me for the lack of posts this week. I've been ill since Monday. No, it's NOT because I turned into a green ogre. I guess a strenuous game of football + lots of smoking + karaoke till 3am - all on one Sunday - is not a good combination. Normal service will resume today. Hopefully.

Talking about the karaoke I had on Sunday night, we went to this karaoke joint in Chinatown. I can't even remember the name of the place but I did learn two things after the karaoke. One is that my guy mates can't really sing (not that I sing much better myself) and two, I attract Ah Lians! The karaoke receptionist thought that my lousy Chinese (with an accent) was cute. She then asked for my number. I don't really give my number to strangers so I gave her my blog instead. Funny thing is she seemed so excited when I said I will give her my blog address. She thought I was giving her my block (residential) address.

[It is a good news for chloe handbags lovers. Now prada handbags as well as gucci handbags will be offering a chloe line at lesser rates. It is indeed a good news for all handbags lovers. If only such an offer could come up with samsonite luggage too.]

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! hope u get better soon.

Anonymous said...

Chinatown karaoke! The one got chiobus singing with you is it?

Anonymous said...

Stop smoking IZ.

Anonymous said...

She thought you giving her your block address! LOL.

Anonymous said...

IZ: Bet she went blur when you said your blog address is http://izreloaded.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Ah Lians nowadays not bad lah.

Anonymous said...

Oh well, hopefully you got yourself a new reader.

Anonymous said...

Get well dude

Anonymous said...

Drink lots of water. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

IZ: She thought you giving her your block address!

LOL....

well, U think too much, IZ san!! XD

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...