Friday, June 15, 2007

T-shirt Contest Winners

I'm supposed to announce this sooner but I was too unwell to even think of arranging a suitable date with the winners of the contest held last week for them to collect their t-shirts. Congratulations to both Saileshsux and Zabby. Here's what they won.

Saileshsux won this cool t-shirt! Nice choice dude. I would have chosen that myself. Oh btw, he was so excited (after I sms him), that instead of announcing it on his blog, he boasts about it on forums.hardwarezone. LOL.



And Zabby won herself this pretty t-shirt.



I will personally present them their new t-shirts on Monday. Will have photos of their happy faces to show then.

T-shirts for this contest are courtesy of San Street, the sole distributor of Extreme and Action Ladfigure Inc in Singapore and the proud main sponsor of this blog. I'm also San Street's Brand Ambassador.

To those of you who didn't win, I'm sorry. If I own San Street, I would have given all of you free t-shirts. Hehe. But you people can still go down to the Extreme Shop at Suntec City or their new outlet at Queensway Shopping Center to buy one yourself. The address can be found here. Hey, it's still the Great Singapore Sale aye so do check out the cool street wear clothing and accessories that they have and buy, buy, buy.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...