Thursday, January 26, 2006

Come near me again, I'll fucking kill you!

Last night, after supper, while walking home, Dana and me were stalked by a Chinese man in his late thirties. He looked something like the picture on the left. Oh well, much taller of course. And yes, he is balding at the top.

We first saw him, standing a couple of meters away from us. He looked like he was waiting for someone. As we walked passed him, he then followed us. I then suggested to stop and let him walk past us. He did, but only for a short distance and then he turned around and walked towards us. At that moment, I knew this guy was looking for trouble. He then stood just next to us and looked at us. I had it with this motherfucker son of a bitch, so I confronted him. I asked him what's up and if he has problem. He replied if I have a problem with him. Then we hurled abusive language at one another. I was ready to strike the motherfucker if he made the move to hit me or Dana. As I sensed that he wasn't prepared to get an ass whipping session from me, I decided that we should just walk away. He continued to follow us. Maybe because he was pissed or shocked that I would confront him. To cut the story short, we then lost him but I think he must have followed us for quite a distance.

I'm fucking pissed! To that motherfucker son of a bitch (if you happened to be a reader of my blog and a stalker), if I ever sense your presence again near the place where I eat my supper, I swear I'm going to smash your fucking ugly face and your balls, you fucking piece of shit! Try me!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, IZ you got a stalker now. Fame. Haiz.

Anonymous said...

Where do you have supper dude? I join you. I hate thugs. They don't have a place in our society.

Anonymous said...

That guy is an asshole. Im glad you stood your ground and confronted him. Bravo!!!

Anonymous said...

Steady IZ!! My hero!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

steady, steady, bom, pip, pip.

Anonymous said...

Why he follow you for what? DO you think he wanted to rob you guys?

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Wow! Could it be that he is a faithful reader and he recognised you from your blog and was following you curiously because he wanted a closer look at you? After all, you're a blog celebrity?

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...maybe all he wanted was an autograph but too shy to ask.

Anonymous said...

I got stalked by disgusting men all the time. Maybe I need you to company me IZ.

*winks*

Anonymous said...

There are guys who won't do anything...so proud of u IZ.

Anonymous said...

You should have bring along a camera and take a shot of the bastard. Make him famous!

Anonymous said...

Oh! This reminds me of the last time you brought down a guy twice your size IZ. Rem? Sydney. Few years ago. Thanks for protecting me back then.

Anonymous said...

He must be eyeing your sexy friend.

Anonymous said...

iz.........i told u,it muz b u that he following

Anonymous said...

If u see him again, ask him if he was really after your autograph, if not, beat him up! Hahahahahahaha!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...