Thursday, January 12, 2006

Free 2006 Calendar

Hopefully this isn't too late. I have made available 12 of my photographs originally posted on my photoblog Katoomba Syndrome for this free 2006 calendar.

Click on the following links, print them out and feel free to hang them on your wall.

January 2006, February 2006, March 2006, April 2006, May 2006, June 2006, July 2006, August 2006, September 2006, October 2006, November 2006, December 2006

You can also view the above in my Flickr 2006 Calendar photoset. Hope you enjoy them all.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! Those are wonderful pics.

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Printing...

Anonymous said...

wah very nice and free somemore. must go print leh.

Anonymous said...

It would be better if the November comes with a big picture of IZ. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

U can read my mind! I was just thinkin if I should get a calendar.

Btw, I do agree with Cherilyn. ;o)

Anonymous said...

Thanks dude. It will be proudly hanged on the walls of my office cubicle.

Anonymous said...

Wat?? No sexy/cute IZ pics in the calendar? Dun want!

;oP

Anonymous said...

I want an autograph version.

Anonymous said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

juz what I need. ;o)

nice!

Anonymous said...

The calendar looks great! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots there.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photographs you take.

I'm a new fan. ;o) Check your email.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...