Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Watch Memoirs of a Geisha

A YouTube user managed to upload the entire Memoirs of a Geisha movie online. In all, there were six parts. If I'm not wrong, the movie was available for viewing for a few days before YouTube decided to take action. 5 of them have been taken down by YouTube but the last, Part 6 of 6 is still online. Go watch it but promise me you be good boys and girls and go watch the movie in the theatres ok? Promise? Nothing beats seeing Zhang Zhiyi and Gong Li on the big screen.

Update: Part 6 of 6 is now being taken offline by YouTube. (Thanks steve)

Previously: Memoirs of a Geisha goodies

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a good girl. Have watched Memoirs in the cinema already but I'm interested to watch it again, online. Too bad they took it down.

Anonymous said...

>be good boys and girls

Tot u neva like good girls IZ. ;oP

Anonymous said...

Tell you people a secret. IZ likes good girls who can turn notti at times.

Anonymous said...

You mean those sweet little things that can turn wild all of the sudden uh.

Anonymous said...

Dun have online, nebermind, go buy pirated VCD lah...ooops I mean go watch in cinema lah.

Anonymous said...

be good boys and girls.....ohhh.,..iz dun try to sound like me oki!

Anonymous said...

I think it will be a lovely movie. Must watch it in the theatres. Watching online is not my cup of tea. The videos are usually small and of poor quality.

IZ: Now I know why you never fall for me all those years cause I was never a good girl in your eyes.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Ju, I heard you are really pretty. It is IZ's lost.

Anonymous said...

well, I'm a good girl who you have the power to turn me..naughty. but you don't like me. How? - moonshine

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...