Saturday, January 28, 2006

Don't shave your ass hair!

This is the best tip I've read from a blog this week. Don't shave your ass hair unless you want to make the greatest mistake of your life. From Tadpolenet:
I now have a great respect for anal-hair. Like everything in this world God created, it has its mighty purpose in existence. It was only after I had removed it that I started to learn how much I had been taking it for granted. For one, it provides friction. I learned this the next day, when I walked out into the sun heading for class. After climbing two flights of stairs and starting to sweat, I started to notice something unpleasant. The sweat was accumulating in my crack, and was causing the unpleasant sensation of my two asscheeks sliding past each other with every step. I thought about going to the bathroom and wiping it off, but had to get to class. Eventually, I thought, it would dry.
I'm keeping my ass as it is ... unshaved!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He muz b fat,i read his blog,that entry is very wll responded,how much ass hair can one have? How much meat can the butt cheeks b? I have done brazilian waxing and they removed all hair over that region,the feeling is great........no sweating stuff rubbing all over!

Candyfeehily said...

dun worry, he'd get used to it....

Anonymous said...

Ass hair? I must go check my ass if I got hair growing there.

Anonymous said...

My advice, trim. Don't shave!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Yeah! Keep it growing down there.

Anonymous said...

mr big: sometimes the longer does not mean beta

Anonymous said...

there's a thing called waxing!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...