Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My first Goatse reaction



I first heard of the Goatse photos last year. The Goatse photos are a series of shocking photos of a man showing off his anal stretching abilities. They are totally gruesome. Today, I decided to take a look at the photos for the first time after reading a post on BoingBoing that highlights a cruel experiment. Show someone Goatse and then take a photo of their reactions. And all thanks to the wonderful world of Flickr, you can get to see these photos. The above is my reaction. Yup, you can see how shocked I was when I viewed Goatse. You can join in the fun too. Just tag 'firtstgoatse' to your photo and you can also send them to the First Goatse Group.

For those who want to view the Goatse photos, let me warn you that they are not safe for work and I'm not going to provide a direct link to it. Go to Wikipedia's entry on the subject, scroll down to the very end and click on the link which says 'Collection of the original goatse series'. Enjoy.

Update: Here's a safer pic of Goatse in ASCII. (Thanks Kurt)

Related: Tribute to Goatse

Tag:

28 comments:

Myra Leong said...

hahahaahahaa!

u sure look shocked IZ.

dann said...

PRICELESS!!!!

finatiq said...

Whoever that guy is, he is one sick man!

Shy said...

I'm laughing non-stop looking at your's and others' reactions. I haven't even viewed the Goatse pics yet.

Hazel Goh said...

i very much want to view it but i think it is wiser for me to view once i'm back at home.

Lord Kimbo said...

IZ: The Goatse is coming out of your notebook. Hahaha!!!

xXx said...

You are a Goatse Virgin no more IZ!

ericia said...

I love the pic. Nice angle.

Boywonder said...

Euuuuuuu!!Gross!!!! How the hell did he do that?

r'chelle said...

You're shockingly cute!

xXx said...

Boywonder: Lots of stretching exercises!

Mr Big said...

I think goatse guy must have been having anal sex with lots of horses.

Mayan Babe said...

IZ: I can see your tongue ;op

Boywonder said...

Anal sex with horses! No wonder.

Myra Leong said...

i tot those pics were photoshopped

zinc said...

IZ: Trust you to make a shocking reaction in a cute way.

cece said...

I agree dats a cute pic! Is that his room? Take a look at the colour of his wall!

Shy: Just click on the link and view the pics. Nightmare awaits.

panda said...

seriously,i will wait until i can home n view it...i kinda dun really dare to view it...

iz: the pic was taken in a real nice angle.

Giselle Loh said...

cece: I'm more interested in what he wears on his wrist. Hmmm... thats a grey rubber wristband and a beaded bracelet.

sadistico said...

Goatse! Goatse! Goatse! Goatse!

moore said...

Oh gosh. I've just seen the goatse pics.

Grotesque!

I agree with one of the commenters above. I thought the pics could be photoshopped.

xXx said...

I've been looking closely at the pics. It could be that his anal entry is self-mutalated.

DwAyNe said...

Anal self mutalation? Only a sicko will do that. O wait a min. Hmmm, the Goatse guy. He is a sicko.

panda said...

hey...very shocking meh.i did i c the less pervertic pic or what.i think the shocking pic done by the ppl r more entertaining.but the body of that ang moh is really not up to std.

panda said...

anyway,i did a lil research,history goes back to long long ago..thanks iz for introducin the word :)

mr black said...

Horse sex? Could be elephant sex. Who knows.

Bengster said...

wa lau!!! i tot i see everything there is to see liao.

U2 said...

I smiled while looking at the photos. Hehe.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis