Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My first Goatse reaction



I first heard of the Goatse photos last year. The Goatse photos are a series of shocking photos of a man showing off his anal stretching abilities. They are totally gruesome. Today, I decided to take a look at the photos for the first time after reading a post on BoingBoing that highlights a cruel experiment. Show someone Goatse and then take a photo of their reactions. And all thanks to the wonderful world of Flickr, you can get to see these photos. The above is my reaction. Yup, you can see how shocked I was when I viewed Goatse. You can join in the fun too. Just tag 'firtstgoatse' to your photo and you can also send them to the First Goatse Group.

For those who want to view the Goatse photos, let me warn you that they are not safe for work and I'm not going to provide a direct link to it. Go to Wikipedia's entry on the subject, scroll down to the very end and click on the link which says 'Collection of the original goatse series'. Enjoy.

Update: Here's a safer pic of Goatse in ASCII. (Thanks Kurt)

Related: Tribute to Goatse

Tag:

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaahahaa!

u sure look shocked IZ.

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever that guy is, he is one sick man!

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing non-stop looking at your's and others' reactions. I haven't even viewed the Goatse pics yet.

Anonymous said...

i very much want to view it but i think it is wiser for me to view once i'm back at home.

Anonymous said...

IZ: The Goatse is coming out of your notebook. Hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a Goatse Virgin no more IZ!

Anonymous said...

I love the pic. Nice angle.

Anonymous said...

Euuuuuuu!!Gross!!!! How the hell did he do that?

Anonymous said...

You're shockingly cute!

Anonymous said...

Boywonder: Lots of stretching exercises!

Anonymous said...

I think goatse guy must have been having anal sex with lots of horses.

Anonymous said...

IZ: I can see your tongue ;op

Anonymous said...

Anal sex with horses! No wonder.

Anonymous said...

i tot those pics were photoshopped

Anonymous said...

IZ: Trust you to make a shocking reaction in a cute way.

Anonymous said...

I agree dats a cute pic! Is that his room? Take a look at the colour of his wall!

Shy: Just click on the link and view the pics. Nightmare awaits.

Anonymous said...

seriously,i will wait until i can home n view it...i kinda dun really dare to view it...

iz: the pic was taken in a real nice angle.

Anonymous said...

cece: I'm more interested in what he wears on his wrist. Hmmm... thats a grey rubber wristband and a beaded bracelet.

Anonymous said...

Goatse! Goatse! Goatse! Goatse!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. I've just seen the goatse pics.

Grotesque!

I agree with one of the commenters above. I thought the pics could be photoshopped.

Anonymous said...

I've been looking closely at the pics. It could be that his anal entry is self-mutalated.

Anonymous said...

Anal self mutalation? Only a sicko will do that. O wait a min. Hmmm, the Goatse guy. He is a sicko.

Anonymous said...

hey...very shocking meh.i did i c the less pervertic pic or what.i think the shocking pic done by the ppl r more entertaining.but the body of that ang moh is really not up to std.

Anonymous said...

anyway,i did a lil research,history goes back to long long ago..thanks iz for introducin the word :)

Anonymous said...

Horse sex? Could be elephant sex. Who knows.

Anonymous said...

wa lau!!! i tot i see everything there is to see liao.

Anonymous said...

I smiled while looking at the photos. Hehe.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...