Friday, December 29, 2006

The best of IZ Reloaded in 2006


The Blog Celebrity Deathmatch makes it to the best of IZ Reloaded in 2006!

It's that time of the year again folks when I browse through a year's worth of posts and pick out the best of them. So here is the best of IZ Reloaded in 2006. Phew. What a year aye. Enjoy!

Make your nose nicer with HanaHana
Friday, January 06
I remember when I was a kid, my beautiful mum who was obsessed with noses I think, used to put a clothes peg on my nose every morning. She said that doing it will make me have a nicer nose. I think she's right.

My first Goatse reaction
Wednesday, January 11
My reaction after viewing Goatse, a series of shocking photos of a man showing off his anal stretching abilities.

Beware of the pedicure
Friday, January 13
Is having a pedicure in Singapore safe? I asked 10 salons offering pedicure services and this is what I found out. None of them know anything about Mycobacterium fortuitum. Only 3 out of the 10 that I spoke to told me that they heard of possible bacteria infections caused by pedicure.

Blog Celebrity Deathmatch
Saturday 14 January
Xiaxue, Sillycelly and Sandra take on Blinkymummy and Xialanxue in Celebrity Deathmatch!

Don't do a Tammy
Tuesday, February 21
Tammy, the Nanyang Polytechinic student makes the headlines with her sex video clips. Go Tammy!

Lots of Brokeback Mountain mashups
Tuesday, March 07
Brokeback Island (Brokeback Mountain meets Lost), The Brokeback Phantom Menace (Brokeback Mountain meets Star Wars: The Phantom Menace), Brokeback to the Future (Brokeback Mountain meets Back to the Future) and lots more!

So where the bloody hell are you?
Wednesday, March 15
Australia's "So Where The Bloody Hell Are You?" tourism campaign vs Singapore's "So Nabeh Where You?"

Tell us if it is paid for TODAY
Monday, March 20
My attack on TODAY's newspaper misleading readers with their paid for headlines.

Sorry I'm shutting this blog down
Saturday, April 01
The day I nearly shut down this blog. Ha!

Catching the next total solar eclipse in our neighbourhood
Tuesday, April 04
Where and when to catch the next total solar eclipse in the region.

Singaporean dude has 400 Star Wars action figures!
Friday, April 28
Ng Hak Beng has to be Star Wars biggest fan in Singapore. He has collected 400 Star Wars action figures and 50 toy vehicles across 28 years!

The person I want to meet in heaven
Monday, May 15
"Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, thats all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move then around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken, another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. Your nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it..."

" I thought Merapi just erupted..."
Sunday, May 28
I interviewed reader razzi who was in Yogyakarta when earthquake struck.

England to win the World Cup!
Friday, June 09
I decided to do some prediction of the World Cup matches with a little help from my crystal ball. Of course, I was wrong.

Did Mr Brown distort the truth?
Tuesday, July 04
The Ministry of the Information, Communication and the Arts (MICA) attacks Mr Brown for his column on the TODAY newspaper.

Eat your heart out, Clark Kent!
Wednesday, July 05
I AM Superman. Really.

The Zidane Headbutt
Wednesday, July 12
The infamous Zidane headbutt incident during the World Cup final. Here's more.

NDP 2006 tickets hit eBay and Yahoo! Auctions
Thursday, July 20
National Day Parade tickets are given out free but because they are so highly sought after, some enterprising ticket holders have decided to cash out by selling them. I decided to go to eBay and Yahoo! Auctions to check out some "good" buys.

Everyone can look like Captain Jack Sparrow
Friday, August 04
If your favourite bloggers can look as sexy as Captain Jack Sparrow, so can you.

Pluto is officially dead
Thursday, August 24
It is official. Pluto is now no longer a planet. Here's more.

The crap that is Joakim Gomez
Friday, August 25
Singapore's most hated man of 2006, Joakim Gomez, Singapore Idol contestant.

The day my hero died
Monday, September 04
To Steve Irwin: May god bless you mate and thanks for being my hero. RIP. "Croc Rules!" Here's the very moving memorial service.

High-5 Bread in Singapore is safe to eat
Wednesday, September 27
Photos showing the extremely dirty conditions in a bread factory in Malaysia that makes High-5 bread spread all over the internet.

Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotspur!
Monday, November 06
My favourite club Spurs finally beats Chelsea!

Watch music videos played on MTV's first day
Wednesday, November 08
Relive MTV's first day on August 1, 1981 with this list of all the music videos played on that day.

Piggybacking on other's WiFi: We are all serial offenders!
Sunday, November 12
The word "piggybacking" means when someone finds an open network and logs into it without permission. I think many people including myself would be serial offenders if piggybacking is a crime! The question some of you may ask, is it REALLY a crime? Is it stealing?

Watch Intro Clips of 1980s Cartoons
Friday, November 17
Links to 79 intro clips of cartoons like MASK, He-Man and GI Joe.

One Man Bandwidth speaks...
Tuesday, December 19
One Man Bandwidth talks about the recent Weblog Award polls, his concession speech, my currying favour with Xiaxue and the poor girl with cancer who became the rallying cry for his supporters.

Previously: Best of IZ Reloaded in 2005

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...