Friday, April 27, 2007

Director Jack Neo has a blog!

Singapore film director Jack Neo has just started blogging on Blogspot. Pity about the English though. Well, he is looking for a good translator. From Director Jack Neo:
OK...so many ppl support me to come here..don come means don give face...

this time i follow LAW ,follow all my fans law...i come here to set up my blog...because of my lovely fans ,you all said easier to make comments...no need to sign in blabla...ok la..

NOW I AM HERE BLOGSPOT....xinming daily supported me by reported i am a blogger..hehehe...

et me say again,for me to become a blogger,only one reason...want you to know me or my job more.want to be closer to you all...

i know a lot of ppl dreamed to be the star...but cant find the entrance...some ppl knock the wrong door ,go one big round still at the same spot.this is why i set up blog here,i want you to know me stay close to me.

(Thanks Fion)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

........but cant find the entrance...some ppl knock the wrong door ,go one big round still at the same spot.this is why....

p.c: haha.... [lotz laughs]

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...