Friday, May 04, 2007

Come Shine with me!

I'm sure most of you may have noticed my little profile on the right side of this blog. Here's a snip towards the end:
Send him the new LG Shine mobile phone, stories, links, invites, sponsorships or simply write to him at iz2111@hotmail.com.
So guess what?

The very nice people at LG sent me their new Shine 3G Video Mobile phone this afternoon! The phone is not even out in the market yet.

LG rocks man!

The new LG Shine

The new LG Shine

More pics, reviews, etc later. I'm off to read the User Guide.

Update: I've been informed that the new LG Shine will be available in stores in Singapore tomorrow (Saturday May 5). So technically, people like Cowboy Caleb and myself are one of the first in Singapore to have one. Cool! LG Shine (the 3G version) costs S$698 without plan.

Update: Fake LG Shine is already hitting stores in China. Holy crap! It looks almost like the original. Remember kids, do not buy fake goods especially made in China LG Shine copycats. Buy only the real LG Shine. (Thanks mr black)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Is that the new LG phone??? I've been looking forward to see it in Singapore. Wanted to buy the Chocolate but decided to wait for this.

Anonymous said...

Not bad man.

Anonymous said...

IZ without his cap!!!!!!! oh... my... god!!!!

;o)

Anonymous said...

IZ: Can you ask those people at LG for one more phone? For me. Ha!

Anonymous said...

u look so different wif long hair.

Anonymous said...

iz: did you put on lip gloss? ur lips are attracting/distracting me.

Anonymous said...

I prefer IZ without cap.

Anonymous said...

when is this selling in singapore and how much?

Anonymous said...

GeekGod: Only the top/popular bloggers get to enjoy free stuff like this. =P The rest of us have to go beg, borrow, steal.

Anonymous said...

It's already available here in the UK and very popular with consumers.

LG's Chocolate is a popular phone and I think Shine will overtake its sales figures.

Anonymous said...

I always think LG and Samsung are the same.

Anonymous said...

those chinese are amazing at making clone products.

Anonymous said...

I want to play with your phone IZ.

Anonymous said...

Giselle Loh: Only his phone? ;o)

Anonymous said...

I got the Chocolate phone. Absolutely LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

cute!!!

Anonymous said...

wah so good ah.

Anonymous said...

Waiting for more pics and your review.

Anonymous said...

Mr Big: Don't need to beg, borrow, steal... I can still afford to buy one.

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong: Prefer him without "cap"? Hehehe. Im sure u do.

Anonymous said...

The China phone power man.

Anonymous said...

IZ: U're havin bad hair aye. :P

SOMEONE: ME TOO! ><

Sarah said...

i'm not surprised with the fake LG phone in china. they can even make a giant fake disneyland.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...