Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Beer Asia Blog

I've been reading Beer Asia, a blog that talks only about beer in Asia! So if you love beer, go check it out aye. From Beer Asia:
Welcome to the Beer Asia Blog. Currently living in Thailand and occasionally travelling around parts of Asia I fully intend to sample, critique and review every beer I come across. So far in my alcoholic adventure I have experienced brews in Thailand, Myanmar and Malaysia. Whilst initially my drinking had been purely for pleasure I feel it is now time to catalogue the good, the bad and the downright ugly beers of this fine continent. For each review I will sample as much of the drink as physically possible then report on the price, taste, quality, history and hangover of each beverage.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...