Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Super Bastard Box Art Characters

I was looking at these cool Super-Bastard Box Art Characters - cardboard dolls that have a character painted on each of their four sides and feature different pop culture icons, and it brought back memories of a particular time in my childhood.

Long before I had the luxury of playing with toys, I used to cut up pieces of cardboard, made them into miniature figurines and drew my favourite cartoon characters such as those from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe on them. I would then spend hours each day after school playing with my "toys". My parents after seeing how pathetic I looked playing with pieces of cardboard, then decided to buy me all the real toys that I can ever play with. Heeeeee. Thanks mummy, daddy. Too bad I threw away my cardboard toys. I'm sure they are worth something now.

(Thanks ping)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

iz: you played with cardboards? awwww poor thing.

Anonymous said...

>Too bad I threw away my cardboard toys. I'm sure they are worth something now.

That itself would be a great posting for you!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...