Thursday, March 29, 2007

American Idol: I've been Sanjayed!

Did you watch American Idol last night and did you catch Sanjaya's hairdo?! I originally wanted to write that kids who want to take part in a singing competition should never, ever, wear a hairdo like Sanjaya did but after just finding out that he survived the elimination round again today, I guess maybe the hair does make a difference for those of you who can't sing well.

I think Sanjaya is a nice boy. I kinda like him from the first time I saw him in the audition rounds. There are some who dislike him. They say that he should not be in the competition and he can't sing. There's even a lady who is doing a hunger strike for as long as Sanjaya is still in the competition. Looks like she has to go on for one more week. Ha! Idol judge Simon Cowell said that he will resign if Sanjaya wins the competition.

I watched his last night's performance again and actually it's not that bad. I'm sure we all have heard much worse. He may have looked weird with the hairdo but seriously, you really have to give credit to the kid. Not many people will show up on stage live infront of millions and millions of people around the world wearing a hair like he did. Good luck kid but seriously, I do not think you will win it. No matter how many different hairdos you wear each week. If I have to choose a winner now, I think it will be either LaKisha and Melinda and I think Jordin Sparks will make up the last three standing. But as they say, it's still a long way to go and anything can happen on American Idol.

Anyway, since Ryan Seacrest was Sanjayed today, I think I should too.



Ok fellas, I've been officially Sanjayed! Now, hopefully this will bring in another thousand or so readers a day.

And to end this post, here's the Idol quote of the week.

Simon to Sanjaya: I don't think it matters anymore what we say... I think you're in your own universe and if people like you, good luck.

Nicely said Simon.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious IZ! Best post of the week for me.

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya should come out of the closet.

Anonymous said...

It always happen in all the Idol competitions.

There will always be someone that everyone loves to hate and yet he remains in the competition.

But the person will eventually be voted out. The best singers will always prevail.

Anonymous said...

Dude you should seriously consider having the faux-hawk hairstyle. I think it looks great on you.

Anonymous said...

i like him. he looks like a sweet young thing.

Anonymous said...

HE IS STILL AROUND?!!!!!!!

ARGH!!!!!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

AMERICAN IDOL SUX!

Anonymous said...

I tell why Sanjaya is still in Idols. It is because of Howard Stern. He is asking his radio show listeners to vote for Sanjaya.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

ahhh the tongue pic!!!

Anonymous said...

IZ: pic, nice one!! [lol]

Anonymous said...

So cute! I mean IZ.

JDsg said...

I think Sanjaya is a very weak singer, and I would have booted him out a long time ago if I could have. The hair style is ridiculous, but whatever floats his boat... I agree with your three choices, although I'd place Melinda first, Jordin second, and LaKisha third at the moment.

Anonymous said...

No wonder he popular because everyone talking about him liao. I dun like american idol this year because no chiobus. the good singers all not pretty one.

Anonymous said...

Gaylord said...

Sanjaya should come out of the closet.

IZ should come out of the closet too!

Anonymous said...

He is not the weakest singer in the competition but he shouldn't be among the top ten in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

sanjaya papaya

Anonymous said...

http://votefortheworst.com/

encourages you to call in and vote for sanjaya malakar

Anonymous said...

Come on.. at least he makes the show interesting to watch.. next week he should wear a dress.

Anonymous said...

iz: ever thought of changing hairsytle?

Anonymous said...

If you look at this year's Idols, most of the contestants are really forgettable so it's really brilliant for someone like Sanjaya to do what he is doing. My little sister who usually doesn't remember names of the contestants can remember Sanjaya's!

Anonymous said...

Sanjaya is no William Hung. At least Sanjaya can still sing but I admit he is weak singer. I agree with IZ. We got to give him credit. He has lots of courage. I can't wait what surprise Sanjaya has in store for us next week. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!
I LOVE SANJAYA MALAKAR!

SANJAYA, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Anonymous said...

this is what i call the american idol freak show!

Anonymous said...

American Idol and its franchise is a popularity contest, not a talent contest! That indian guy just proves it.

Anonymous said...

What happen to all the beautiful people who can sing?!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IZ RELOADED!
I LOVE IZ RELOADED!
I LOVE IZ RELOADED!
I LOVE IZ RELOADED!

IZ, WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Anonymous said...

The hairstyle is called the Pony-Hawk because it's actually many different pony tails that made up the "hawk".

Anonymous said...

He is the reason why some are watching Idols.

Anonymous said...

Melinda or Lakisha will be the new American Idol.

They are top class singers but pity their looks.

They don't looks like the typical gorgeous looking star.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...