Thursday, March 08, 2007

Cow thinks it's a tiger, eats chicken in India

I'm sure the world cannot get any weirder than this. The remote Chandpur village in West Bengal is attracting hundreds of people who want to catch a glimpse of Lal, a meat loving cow! The owner of the cow who also owns several chickens, was shocked one night when he caught Lal gobbling up his chickens.

A vet tells Reuters that he thinks the cow's strange meat loving behavior is due to a lack of vital minerals in the body, calling it possible in exceptional cases. But the villagers don't think it is due to any medical reasons. They say Lal was a tiger in its previous live.

Hmm. Now that makes sense. Rrrrroarrrrr! I mean, Mooooo! Ok, I'm confused myself. Anyway, I think if I'm the cow's owner, I would be really scared. Who knows the cow may get bored of chicken meat one day and decide to have me for its main course. I mean it's possible aye; he was after all a tiger in its past life. lol.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

>They say Lal was a tiger in its previous live.

Those Indians are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's evolution in progress. I mean there were animals who went from eating greens to eating meat right?

Anonymous said...

ya man. thats scary stuff.

Anonymous said...

Why did the cow eat the chickens?

Because they were too noisy!

Anonymous said...

don't you need special teeth to tear and eat meat? cows are herbivores so that means their teeth are more suitable for chewing on grass, etc.

Anonymous said...

The news report says it 'gobbled' up the chickens.

Anonymous said...

Here's something you people don't know:

On the top front, cows have a tough pad of skin instead of teeth. They have 8 incisors on the bottom front and 6 strong molars on the top and bottom of each side.

8 incisors! That shld be enough to tear any meat.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for this headline: Tiger thinks it's a cow, eats grass in India

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...