Tuesday, March 27, 2007

19 Clever Pick-Up Line Comebacks

Here's something for you ladies who are always getting bad pick-up lines and in need of a good comeback. And guys, think twice before you come out with these pick-up lines aye. From iVillage:
He says: Can I buy you a drink?
You say: Actually, I'd rather have the money.

He says: I'm a photographer and I've been looking for a face like yours.
You say: I'm a plastic surgeon and I've been looking for a face like yours.

He says: Hi. Didn't we go on a date once? Or was it twice?
You say: Must've been once. I never make the same mistake twice.

He says: How did you get to be so beautiful?
You say: I must've been given your share.

He says: Will you go out with me this Saturday?
You say: Sorry, I'm having a headache this weekend.
(Thanks Shy)

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...