Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pics of new kitchen!





Finally, after close to a month of renovation work, the new kitchen is taking shape! It's 80% done. Today, the cleaners came over to clean up the kitchen. There are a lot of dust from the renovation work and the whole place is dusty. It's like I'm living next to the desert. LOL. I'm still waiting for the contractor to finish up the lights and the kitchen cabinet. Sometimes, I wonder why are they taking so long just to finish one kitchen. Dang, I can't wait to start cooking again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw! looks great IZ.

Anonymous said...

I love the colour. So when are you going to cook for me?

Anonymous said...

someone got a new kitchen... hehe.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. One month without kitchen must killing you.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Looks like a big kitchen there.

Anonymous said...

IZ: You're always welcome to cook over in my kitchen.

Anonymous said...

IZ: Need help cleaning up?

Anonymous said...

You should post the before/during/after renovations pics.

Sarah said...

Wah! Your kitchen cabinet design same as mine but instead of all black it's all white. ^_^

Anonymous said...

microware there!! for instant noodles!! (as for me :P)

fannie & shy: I.Z loves cookin aye?

IZ: When will you goin to open house for party?? :P.

Don't worry, giselle loh: offers clean up for ya and.. I offer my mouth for your spicy dishes! and who's else???? goin join ?????

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...